9.14.2010

Old Navy: Sinking ship?

Via Facebook tonight Old Navy seemed excited to present to their Fans their Fall Sneak Peak. However, it seemed to face more opposition than acceptance.

Jennifer: I really don't want to look like a grandma, thanks. (two thumbs up)
Ivy:To be honest I think they look gaudy.. nothing matches.
Danielle: I used to be a weekly shopper but ever since their style of clothes have changed to ugly I barely go there anymore. (1 thumbs up)
Beth  I am so glad I am not the only one who has trouble shopping at ON lately. I am not exactly overweight, but I would NEVER wear most of the clothes that are "in style" this fall.
Valarie: YOU NEED A NEW STYLIST OLD NAVY... simple as that (3 thumbs up) ouch!

Here's just one example from the collection. This piece seemed to carry the over all opinion of "Grandma attire".


The color scheme looks great I love the shift from the typically looks of Fall especially the bright white cardigan. Perhaps, Old Navy missed the mark on this one? Check out the posted collection here and judge for yourself. What will you be wearing?



No comments:

Post a Comment