1.18.2011

The Birds Nest Salon, Murfreesboro,Tn

What would get me to drive 70 miles for a hair cut?
This?
Well, yes. But mostly...
This
The Birds Nest Salon is the brain-child of Shannon Perry-Rawls. Its a private salon suite that was started in June 2010. Shannon is such a talented and upcoming hair and make up stylist I knew I had to get in on her client list early on before she takes Nashville and the surrounding area by storm!
She is the stylist for runway shows and model shoots,weddings and private photo shoots as well.
Her services extend from a cut to all over color or glaze. She even offers the one thing celebrities are going wild over right now, Brazilian Blow Outs.
Shannon really knows her products and has the art of hair dye down to a Science. I learned that I am a closer to being a blonde than I am a brunette!
I was equally impressed with her product line which included CHI ammonia free hair dye and Pravana shampoo and conditioner. All of which are so pure and organic that they give off very little smell at all but the result is full of shine and softness.
We'll call this my before shot:

And here are a few of the after



The color she used was a chocolate mousse color along with a glaze. The finished color looks so completely natural!
And last but not least,here I am with the tiny firecracker herself Shannon Perry-Rawls

Be sure to check out her site and call for your next appointment or event!

No comments:

Post a Comment