11.08.2010

Boots on trend for this Fall

If there is one thing that I have seen on every kind of foot in every design, color and style its Boots! Its the fashionable way to keep your feet (and legs for that matter) just a bit warmer in cooler weather. They have opened up our wardrobes with more possibilities for dresses and skirts. Pair them with leggings or tights, Wear them under jeans or over them! I've seen them with spikey heels, and square heels. And just about every department store has a plethora of options for you to choose from.

Below are a couple of inexpensive goodies I have searched out for you.

Forever 21
On Sale for 13.99
Check out that wooden heel!

Black Friday Alert! Macy's will have boots from Nine West, Bandolino and Marc Fisher for a whopping 50% OFF! So if you have someone on your Christmas list who loves boots, you may want to go into battle for this one.

Even I can't resist a good knee high boots. However, I have been wearing these brown boots for a few years now, way before the "craze" Check out a pic of me and my man in St. Louis over the weekend.
Brown Boots 5yrs old, Jeggings:Target,$6
Dress: H&M yardsale $5 Velvet Jacket: Goodwill $4
Scarf: at Wal-Mart now $5

No comments:

Post a Comment