11.12.2010

Friday's Black Friday Coverage!

Black Friday Extravaganza
                             (because everything sounds better with the word Extravaganza)
Starting this Friday I will be bringing you Black Friday ads     
 and coverage right here on this blog for your discount            shopping pleasure! First I will start off with a website that      I don't typically showcase here on this blog but I do know that    
 a lot of my readers do shop here often and it really is a place  where you can cut some shopping corners and really save big! That place is                                                         
                                           
Wal-Mart:Wal-Mart is offering FREE SHIPPING
         WITH NO MINIMUM PURCHASE on almost
         every item online.I love this idea
         especially after all the mob deaths
         in recent years at Wal-Mart Black 
         Friday sales.Why go through that???
                                           
Early Openings: Kohl's will be opening at  
                3am! I love the great home 
                decor & Christmas decoration
                that they have available.  
                And Kohls is featuring great
                online sales leading up to 
                the Black Friday event.    
                                            
Betsey Johnson: Now, I know that this isn't 
                technically a "Black Friday"
                sale but I saw this watch on
                sale this morning and I had 
                to share it with you!       
                     $89                     
           Black stainless steel cast and streach bracelet   
                 analog quartz movement with crystal accents       
                           purchase here                           
                                                                   
But the Black Friday fun doesn't end here my friend, Noooo! I have 
a special deal just for you and it doesn't even require you to get 
wake up at 2am the morning after Thanksgiving! Its a........       
                      Give-away!!!!!                
Grab this tag and post it to your blog mentioning the Black Friday   coverage and Give-away(make sure the link to this blog is attached   to it) and then let me know that its on your blog and your name will be tossed into one of my many hats!                                 

http://www.haute4momma.blogspot.com/
   Another way that you can get in on the Give-Away is to Share this Black Friday post via Facebook or Twitter, then tag me or     
e-mail me to let me know that you shared it and your name will also
be tossed into the hat! Here's a clue: The gift will be something 
to help you fight the Black Friday masses in style!               
                     Now go get em'Troops!                        



No comments:

Post a Comment